Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here Comes the Bridal Cuff: Bracelets for Vintage Brides

Dabchick Vintage Gems
One of a Kind Vintage Pearl Statement Cuff


Lately I've been inspired by the many fabulous cuff bracelets popping up everywhere.

I decided to try my hand at making something especially for the bride looking for vintage style.  So over the holidays, I grabbed a few favorite antique pearl and rhinestone pieces, and purchased an auction of vintage costume pearls in preparation.  After several trial and error attempts, I finally got it together and I love the results.  Hopefully, a future bride will feel the same.

This cuff features antique pearl and rhinestone jewelry enmeshed in white and pearl vintage costume pearls.  A centerpiece silver, white pearl, and triple marquise rhinestone flower kicks off the party  Three rhinestone and pearl flower sprays and a vintage rhodium bird in flight accent the bracelet.

All in all, it was fun to make though I'm looking to streamline the process for future pieces.

If you're a vintage bride looking for statement piece, head on over to my Etsy shop!  http://www.etsy.com/listing/65318878/bracelet-vintage-bridal-jewelry-one-of-a



1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful bracelet. I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my jewelry website, and if should more information is required.
    antique jewelry

    ReplyDelete